Something for the weekend: Dystopian Disney


This weekend I will be making my way through The Elite by Kiera Cass. I finished The Selection on Thursday and was so intrigued I decided to keep going with the series. On my Top Ten Tuesday post a while back I mentioned I was not sure that The Selection would be my cup of tea but I actually really enjoyed it, so I am hoping to enjoy The Elite.

The Elite starts up back where The Selection left off. I am on tenterhooks hoping that America chooses the better man. I have never ever found a romance I have enjoyed this much but as my colleague said its 'dystopian Disney' and I am loving it so far!

I would advise anyone who has been put off by this very girly looking front cover to give them a go all the same. What I have loved so much so far about this series it its got no 'love at first sight' and for me it just makes the characters for more believable.

What are you reading this weekend?



Comments