Something for the weekend


I finished Oksa Pollock this week and so started reading Divergent on Friday. I chose Divergent as I have wanted to read it for a long time as students and fellow librarians have told me it is super gripping. As I am having my tonsils removed on Monday I thought it be good to have a really riveting read to get my through the recovery. However, having started the book on Friday afternoon I am already a good way through it. It is a truly enthralling read. I love Roth's writing style it really is breathtaking in its construction. Needless to say I am devouring it at such top speed that I may have to select another book for post surgery days. Thankfully I have created a rather substantial pile of books to keep me entertained!

 I featured this story on my Top Ten Tuesday of reads this season so its good to be able to tick another one off, especially one I know I am going to enjoy so much!

What are you reading this weekend?

 

Comments